The Mid-Michigan District Health Department is actively monitoring the public health concerns related to the coronavirus or COVID-19. Click here to read Mid Michigan’s latest press release concerning COVID-19.The City of Stanton is engaged in working with local health officials to stay abreast of the latest details. To date, there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Clinton, Gratiot and Montcalm Counties. If you would like to track the latest updates, visit www.michigan.gov/coronavirus.
The following measures may help decrease or slow the spread of infection, and reduce the impact on communities:
- Stay home when you are sick
- Avoid sharing personal household items
- Be current on your routine vaccinations
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom, and before eating or preparing food.
For additional information, visit: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus; www.michigan.gov/coronavirus or www.mmdhd.org