Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, City Hall lobby is CLOSED to the public effective immediately.
To pay a water/sewer bill please use one of the following options:
- Drop Box (Checks are most ideal. If you must use cash and do not have the exact change, any extra will be put as a credit on your bill. We have attached envelopes to put your payment in, please include either your bill or name & address.)
- Online (stantononline.com Once on the website, scroll down and a quick link is available, “Pay a water & sewer bill?” then click “Pay”.)
- Mail- Postal Service (Staff will still check the mail regularly)
To purchase garbage bags
- Garbage bags will be available for purchase by appointment only. Dial (989) 831-4440 and leave a detailed voice message, or call Vester Davis, Jr City Manager at (989) 818-2019.
To contact City Hall:
- Vester Davis, Jr. City Manager (989) 831-4440 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lori Braman, Clerk/Treasurer (989) 831-4440 email@example.com
- Rachael Winnie, Deputy Clerk (989) 831-4440 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edith Hunter, Assessor (989) 831-4440 email@example.com
To contact Department of Public Works:
- James Blum, Director (989) 831-9332 firstname.lastname@example.org
- For water/sewer emergencies (989) 289-6919
To contact Police:
- Dial 911 for emergencies
- For non-emergencies, Stanton Police Department (989) 831-5043
- Central Dispatch (989) 831-5253
City Hall will remain closed to the public until further notice.
Posted: March 16, 2020
Updated: March 24, 2020