The City of Stanton is requesting proposals for the service of a qualified Certified Public Accounting firm to conduct the Financial and Compliance audit of the City’s operations. Services will include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and performing the audit
- Performing tests of documentary evidence
- Evaluation of Internal Controls
- Management Letter(s) per Financial Report
- Letter of comments and recommendations in accordance with SAS 60
- Presentation of findings before the City Commission
- Technical Assistance throughout fiscal year-costs included in yearly fee
- Preparation of GASB34 Financial Reports
- Preparation and filing of Michigan Department of Transportation Act 51
Submit to “City of Stanton, Audit RFP” via US Mail or hand delivery in a sealed envelope. Proposals will be accepted until noon on Friday, March 20, 2020. Proposals received after the deadline will not be considered. It is the responsibility of the responding firm to insure that the proposal arrives on time at the right location. All proposals must be presented in a clearly marked package or envelope bearing the address:
City of Stanton
PO Box 449
225 S. Camburn Street
Stanton, MI 48888
Responding firms must include nine (9) copies of the completed proposal and other pertinent information. All services requested should be addressed. If a firm cannot provide a service, it should be clearly noted within the proposal.
The City of Stanton reserves the right to reject any or all proposals or to negotiate with responding firms any improvements or clarifications regarding specific portions of the proposal.
Click here to view the RFP packet.