Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, staff would like to update residents on the essential services provided during this time of year.
- Republic Services will continue delivering the essential residential garbage hauling services. Republic Services has temporarily suspended its bulk item pick up services.
- Residential leaf vacuuming services is scheduled to begin on April 2, 2020 (two-week duration). Public Works is on track to perform this service, as scheduled.
- Brush pickup is once per month. Public Works is on track to perform this service, as scheduled.
- The 2020 Spring Clean Up Event is scheduled for May 2, 2020. ANY changes to the date or time of this event will be posted on the city website.
- Bonfire permits are authorized through the Stanton Police Department. Dial (989) 831-5043, leave a detailed message (Name, address, telephone number, and message) and an officer will contact you regarding your request.
Stay tuned for more updates…