For Immediate Release
Vester Davis, Jr.
Phone: (989) 831-4440
Stanton, Michigan, OCT. 14, 2020 – Last night, the Stanton City Commission set the trick or treating times in Stanton to Saturday, October 31, 2020 from 5PM to 7PM. City Commission strongly suggest that everyone participating in this year’s festivities use the guidelines released by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) to safely celebrate the holiday during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Wear a mask or facial covering – the scarier, the better!;
- Observe six (6) feet of physical distance from others who live outside of your household;
- Avoid participating in trick-or-treating if you or someone in your household has a positive case of COVID-19;
- Avoid participating in trick-or-treating if you or someone in your household is currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19; and
- Any other guidance from public health officials.
The City will continue to monitor public health directives from state and local health officials regarding COVID-19 and will provide updates as needed. Stay safe and have fun!