The City of Stanton is seeking to fill the position of an election inspector.
- Experience is not necessary, training is provided.
- This typically requires 2-3 days a year depending on how many elections are held that year.
- Hours are from 6:15 AM to approximately 9:00 PM on election day.
- Our elections are held at City Hall, 225 S Camburn St.
- You would need to be available this year for elections on August 2, November 8 and training on either July 21, July 26 OR July 28.
Please contact Clerk Rachael Coffey with any questions at email@example.com or (989) 831-4440.
Applications should be returned to City Hall or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE for application